THE COUNTRY PROVIDES WORLD CLASS EDUCATION WHICH IS RECOGNIZED GLOBALLY. DEGREE FROM A CANADIAN UNIVERSITY IS CONSIDERED OF GREAT VALUE WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO US, AUSTRALIA AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS CAN GAIN VALUABLE EDUCATION AT A VERY LOW FEE AS COMPARED TO OTHER COUNTRIES ACROSS THE GLOBE.
QUALIFICATIONS FROM CANADIAN STUDY PROGRAMS ARE HIGHLY RESPECTED AROUND THE WORLD.CANADA’S UNIVERSITIES MAINTAIN HIGH STANDARDS OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AND ARE CONSISTENTLY RECOGNIZED IN TOP INTERNATIONAL RANKINGS.
QUALIFICATIONS VALUED AROUND THE WORLD
CANADA’S HIGH ACADEMIC STANDARDS AND RIGOROUS QUALITY CONTROLS MEAN THAT YOU’LL BE EARNING A HIGH-QUALITY EDUCATION THAT WILL OPEN DOORS FOR YOUR FUTURE AND BENEFIT YOUR CAREER OVER THE LONG TERM. A CANADIAN DEGREE, DIPLOMA OR CERTIFICATE IS GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED.
THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION AND LIVING STANDARDS IN CANADA ARE AMONGST THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD, BUT THE COST OF LIVING AND TUITION FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ARE GENERALLY LOWER THAN IN OTHER COUNTRIES.
RESEARCH IS ONE OF THE KEY COMPONENTS OF A GRADUATE STUDENT. THE UNIVERSITIES SUPPORT THE STUDENTS WHO COME OUT WITH BEST RESEARCH IDEAS AND MANY SCHOLARSHIPS ARE GIVEN TO STUDENT FOR THEIR RESEARCH WORKS.
COST AND EXPENSE
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS CAN GAIN VALUABLE EDUCATION AT A VERY LOW FEES COMPARED TO OTHER COUNTRIES ACROSS THE GLOBE. NOT ONLY FEES BUT ALSO THE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES REDUCE THE EXPENSES AND YOU WILL GET THE BEST EDUCATION AT MINIMAL FEES.
BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND ENVIRONMENT
STUDENTS NOT ONLY CAN FEED THEIR MINDS BUT ALSO FEAST THEIR EYES WITH THE BEAUTY OF CANADA. THIS IS ALSO THE REASON WHY STUDENTS ARE ATTRACTED TOWARDS CANADA FOR HIGHER EDUCATION.
SUPPORT SERVICES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS CAN EXPECT TO BE ASSISTED IN THEIR UNIVERSITY STUDIES BY SUCH RESOURCES AND SERVICES AS ORIENTATION SESSIONS, SUPPORT PROGRAMS, ACADEMIC ADVISING, PRAYER ROOMS, SAFE WALK PROGRAMS, STUDENT CLUBS, AND ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL CONCERNS OR HOUSING ISSUES.
CANADA VISA FROM PAKISTAN
Canada is accepting visa applications from Pakistan. However, due to immense number of applications, you must make sure your case is strong and documents prepared and presented properly. Right way can help you to make your case strong ensuring better chances of Canada visa.
TYPES OF VISIT VISA FOR CANADA
• Visit visas. (Single Entry)
• Visit Visa (Multiple Entry) Visa
• Business visas
Being considered as a welcoming country, Canada attracts too many visa applicants from around the world. This caused huge strain on the visa processing for Canada applicants. The huge application number also makes the visa process more strict. Here are some key facts you need to know about Canada visa applications from Pakistan.
VISIT VISA PROCESS FOR CANADA
1. The first step is to determine which visa type you need
2. Get started with your visa application, fill it out and submit your online application form to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
3. Book an appointment and Choose a Visa Application Centre such as VFS.GLOBAL
4. Pay your Fee as per instructions on the IRCC website
5. Visit a visa application center and attend your scheduled appointment
6. Track your application and stay informed about the progress of your application
7. Receive your passport from the Visa Application Centre
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR CANADA VISIT VISA
General documents Required for Canada tourist/Visit Visa:
1. A signed application form for each Applicant.
2. Original Passport valid for at least six months having one blank page.
3. Copies of Old and expired Passports.
4. One photocopy of the front page of the Current Passport
5. Photocopy of CNIC. (National Identity Card)
6. Two Passport Size Photos with the applicant’s name and date of birth written at the back of the Photo.
7. Invitation Letter from family or friend
8. Children who are under age of sixteen should provide the consent of both of the parents. (In Case of Divorce as well)
9. Bank Statement of last six months
10. A proper medical examination might be required.
VISIT VISA DURATION FOR CANADA
Business Visa 6 months
Visitors Sigle Entry Visa Up to 6 months
Entry Visa 6 months to 10 years
GENERAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CANADA BUSINESS VISA
1. Old and New passport (with 2 blank pages for Visa Stamp)
2. Two photos that meet the Canadian photo requirement
3. Air ticket which has to be booked for a complete round trip
4. Travel insurance (Valid for at least 1 year)
5. Cover letter from a company (with detail of traveler stay)
6. Bank Statement obtain for Last Six Months
7. Invitation letter from a company I company registration proof
8. Valid Visa Copies (must be verified)
9. Conference ticket or exhibition pass
CANADA VISA APPOINTMENTS
Once you have applied for your visa, you need to book an appointment to have your fingerprints and photo taken at a Visa Application Centre.
Book an Appointment
Visa application centers (VACs) are private companies that have formal contracts with the Government of Canada. They. securely send your passport to the visa office. are official locations to give your biometrics (fingerprints and a photo) are located around the world).
CANADA VISA PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
To avoid any hurdles or issues, ensure that your photos meet the set requirements by the Canadian embassy.
• The photographs must be identical and taken within the last six months.
• 50 mm wide X 70 mm high (2 inches wide x 2- 3/4 inches long)
• Should be sharp and focused
• The photographs must be taken against a plain white or light-colored background.
CANADA VISA PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS
Before you apply for Canada visa, ensure that your passport:
• All are required to have a valid passport that does not expire within six months of your trip.
• When you apply for a Canadian visa, you have to provide photocopies of the information page of your passport. It must include: Your passport number.
CANADA VISA FEE
Here are the charges that apply to each visa application:
The application fee for a Canadian Visa from Pakistan is About 195 CAD including the biometrics of one person
1. Single Entry Visa: 100 C$
2. Multiple Entry Visa: 100 C$
3. Business Visa: 155 C$
Biometrics – CAD $85 (approximately PKR 10,400)
The Government of Canada fee can be paid online or at the VAC (Visa application center). The average processing time for the Canadian Visa is approximately 10 to 35 Days
Ready to get started? Book a FREE appointment